A Hands-on Approach to GDPR in the Health Sector 4 months after Implementation.
In collaboration with the Brussels law firm KOAN, we are pleased to invite you to participate to the interactive seminar for Swiss companies/institutions regarding the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in the Health sector on:
Thursday 13 September 2018
from 9:30 am to 12:00 pm
in our office: MANGEAT, Passage des Lions 6, 1204 Geneva
This seminar will focus in a pragmatic manner on:
- latest news from Brussels about implementation of GDPR;
- specific examples of GDPR application to Swiss companies and institutions in the health sector;
- the specific duties in case of sensitive data processing;
- the duty to designate a Data Protection Officer and an EU Representative;
- the sharing of experiences with the Director of legal affairs of an international pharmaceutical group.
You have the possibility to forward to us up to two specific questions you would like to be discussed during the seminar (French-English) by email to: Magali.Dupont@mangeat.ch until 6 September 2018.
- Gauthier BROZE: European Data Protection Officer at KOAN
- Nicolas HAMBLENNE: Lawyer, Associate at KOAN
- Sara DOUSSET: Senior associate at MANGEAT
- Jean-Pierre ANZÉVUI: Director of Legal Affairs SANTEN EMEA
- Eric HOECHSTETTER: Associate Director of Legal Affairs SANTEN EMEA
All persons registered agree to the processing by MANGEAT ATTORNEYS AT LAW LLC of the personal data communicated for the purpose of the registration.
Unless otherwise instructed to Magali.Dupont@mangeat.ch, each ACC member agrees that ACC will be informed of his/her registration to the event.
We use Personal Data for the purposes of managing our relationship with you, as well as communicating with you, including to send you newsletters and invitations to events, training programmes or lectures, to maintain our list of contacts and/or to provide you with other information you may request from us.
Mangeat Attorneys at Law LLC
Passage des Lions 6
Case postale 5653
1211 Geneva 11
T — +41 22 319 22 00
F — +41 22 319 22 01