Restructuring & Insolvency
We provide creative and cost-effective services in restructuring and insolvency matters.
Our team has extensive experience in the restructuring of clients’ businesses to ensure they are best organised to face their evolving challenges.
Part of our mission is to assist board members in avoiding, and minimising the risks of, insolvency situations arising.
We also represent our clients in national and international debt enforcement and insolvency proceedings.
To ensure all our clients’ needs are met, we cooperate seamlessly with other practices and specialists within the firm, in areas such as employment, real estate and dispute resolution.
Our experience includes:
- Obtaining court approval for composition proceedings and agreements.
- Recovering debts, in particular by the realisation of pledged assets (including mortgages), by either mutual agreement or forced execution.
- Assisting board members in relation to liability claims and criminal proceedings in the context of bankruptcy situations.
- Assisting companies in proceedings for bankruptcy discharge.
- Restructuring groups of companies in financial difficulties, including advising on clawback issues and possible criminal offences related to the bankruptcy.
Your Key Contact: Joël Chevallaz
He is one of the founders of MANGEAT and his main practice areas are Real Estate, Corporate Law, Consultation, Restructuring and Insolvency. He is recommended by the Legal 500.
Contact him at: email@example.com