We offer bespoke employment solutions which respond to the needs of our clients, from global businesses to smaller enterprises.
Companies, boards of directors, individual executives and management teams
Every stakeholder is under growing pressure. The legal requirements with which companies must comply are rapidly changing and HR-related issues continue to gain in importance.
It has become essential for companies to be able to handle employment, compensation and benefits-related issues, as well as immigration and other developments in the sphere of employment law; these matters involve key resources and may have a substantial impact on their whole organisation.
Our team has expertise in both private employment and public labour law, and draws on the firm’s experience in related practice areas (including corporate, contracts and dispute resolution). The combination enables us to provide pragmatic, tailored solutions.
Our experience includes:
- Assisting a multinational energy company in handling all Swiss employment matters.
- Advising a group of healthcare companies in dealing with TUPE (Transfer of Undertakings, Protection of Employment) issues.
- Advising a leading pharmaceutical company on negotiating a full settlement agreement with its former CEO.
- Advising a healthcare company on dealing with allegations of harassment and mobbing against a member of its management.
- Drafting an employee stock option plan for a social media company.
- Assisting a watch and jewellery retail company in a dispute with a former employee regarding alleged wrongful dismissal.
- Assisting a multinational accounting firm in a dispute with former employees regarding payment of alleged additional hours, bonuses and professional fees.
- Advising former bank employees in the context of a social plan.
Your key contact: Sara Dousset
Sara Dousset is a Counsel at MANGEAT and is recommended by Legal 500. Her main practice areas are Employment, Healthcare & Life Science, Data Protection and Dispute Resolution. She is currently completing a Master of Advanced Studies in Health Law at the University of Neuchâtel’s Health Law Institute.
Contact her at: firstname.lastname@example.org